Sunday, June 26, 2011

Toe in the Water

So I've decided to make a biggish decision: I've relocated my blog to wordpress.com. Not that I don't like Blogger. In fact, the main reason behind my treachery is that Wordpress allows me to make it official.  And by official I mean have a dot com after saschathon (very important). But I'm a but of a commitment phob so I'll have to test out this site before taking the next next big step in taking the plunge as a dot com site.
Expect big things here. I'll be creating more than one page to make it a legit Saschathontopia of Saschaness. You'll either find it time well spend or an utter waste of time. Either way, you'll walk away thinking, "Man, she's still got it." Trust me, it's going to be fun for everyone expect prudes.  So...look me up at Saschathon.wordpress.com....please :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. aw the fall of Blogger =( I might come back on later though. join in on the hipster wagon with me & get tumblr!! if you get your own domain, you can still redirect on tumblr too. they've got really awesome templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do have a tumble account. My blogger posts automatically to it too....you should look me up. It should be under saschalykes....I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet im now following youuu O_o

    ReplyDelete